Often times we hear that our clients are struggling because their communications/marketing efforts are not connecting with their customers in a meaningful, lasting way. Organizations are beginning to understand the importance of crafting a unique experience or journey that the customer can personally relate to, with a message that “speaks” to them individually.
The process of “journey mapping“ involves developing a navigational marketing tool to better understand, orchestrate and engage with a customer through integrated communications…to share a “story” by delivering a targeted, customized message designed to empathize, generate interest and build sales.
The customer journey map tells the story of the customer’s experience: from initial contact, through the process of engagement and ultimately, into a long-term relationship. The journey map gives our clients (marketing and communication managers) an overview of their customer’s experience, from the customer’s perspective. The map will help them to identify opportunities to enhance the experience, at each specific “touchpoint”. And the map can demonstrate how a designed, integrated communication plan can differentiate the organization’s customer experience, perception of their brand, and the bottom line.
Organizations are beginning to understand the importance of crafting a unique experience or journey that the customer can personally relate to, with a message that “speaks” to them individually.
How will Journey Mapping benefit your company?
- Allows you to put your customer front and center when solidifying your marketing efforts.
- A good journey map will demonstrate how direct mail, email, mobile, social and web solutions can be orchestrated and tells a holistic story.
- Strengthens your brand and generates results by building meaningful, lasting relationships throughout the customer experience.
- Increases the impact of your marketing efforts and strengthens your relationship with your customers.
Why do we perform Journey Mapping services for our customers?
- Positions PSdigital as a strategy leader, truly creating an end to end strategy building experience with our clients.
- Provides an agreed upon roadmap for our team to execute the customer’s marketing plan on your behalf.
- Creates an additional opportunity to generate revenue by offering a service that produces measurable results.
Contact us today to learn more about Journey Mapping services.