If you are highly motivated and want to succeed in the digital marketing business consider this opportunity.
- Position at PSdigital.
- Your Leadership.
- Our Expertise.
- Unlimited Potential.
PSdigital has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We support small and medium sized businesses – and our employees’ careers – by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something sustaining? It’s time to look at PSdigital.
PSdigital is looking for a Senior Account Executive to help support our growing customer base in the U.S. We’re seeking a high-energy, passionate individual to join a winning team responsible for prospecting, sales, and a collaboration skills to develop and maintain favorable relationships and to increase revenue through managing new digital marketing products and services. In this role, you will be a key player in support of our strategy, sales goals, and educational opportunities while also overcoming objections.
- Develop and maintain relationships to increase sales within our small business accounts with monthly revenue sales cycles.
- Plan sales programs by identifying consumer buying behavior and their influences, identifying new accounts or prospecting when possible, training resources, and assisting with negotiations.
- Attend weekly on-line sales meetings, present updates on products and cross-selling initiatives, selling and prospecting alongside Sales Management Team.
You Must Have…
- A minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience with a proven track record of success in following an opportunity through closing.
- Communication skills: Strong comfort level on the phone, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, to include networking, cold calling, group/individual presentations, and contract negotiation.
- A strong customer focus: the ability to develop effective relationships internally and externally; positive attitude, friendly, and able to work confidently and comfortably in emerging environments.
- The ability to travel 25% of the time.
We Would Also Prefer
- A sales and growth oriented persona.
- Experience in the creative or digital marketing industry.